Next day delivery
Ambientair Cyclone AMB200 Air Purifier
AMB200 is specifically designed to be located in your home, large office, meeting room or business. The Ambientair Purifier not only visually looks good but will help protect your family, staff or public.
- Designed for a large office, meeting room, reception or restaurant space.
- Pre filter capturing larger dust particles and can be washed and reused
- Soft button controls
- High quality active carbon filter
- HEPA filter with excellent airflow removing dust, odours and allergens
- Energy saving with brushless motor, low voltage DC power <50W
- Removable washable carbon filter
- UV bulb steriliser
- Built in Ioniser
- 220m3 / h
- Remote control
- 8hr on/off timer
- Air quality indicator
- Auto function making it simple to use
- Lock / anti tamper function (perfect for any commercial business)
|Product name||Ambient Cyclone AMB200 Air Purifier|
|CADR & Area||220m³/h, 30 sq metres|
Pre-filter, HEPA filter, Activated Carbon,
Normal mode (5 speeds) , Sleep mode,
Remove PM2.5, smoke, benzene, dust,
formaldehyde, sterilization, bacteria.
|Filter life||Carbon filter can be cleaned and re-used|
|Area of use||For home, bedroom, office or meeting room|
According to Allergy UK, people today spend on average 90% of their time indoors. So good indoor air quality is crucial for our health.
Pure indoor air is especially important for vulnerable groups – such as the very young and old, as well as people living with respiratory diseases and allergies. Yet our homes are often poorly ventilated and can be highly polluted, with some pollutant levels being up to 10 times higher than outside.
Ambientair Cyclone Air Purifiers are designed to deal with harmful particles, as well as dust, odours, bacteria, pet hairs, moulds, pollen and mites and other allergens, leaving the indoor air clean and healthy.
High performance HEPA filter catches fine particles of dust
The filter collects dust effectively with electrostatic forces. It is not prone to clogging, unlike non-electrostatic HEPA filters which collect particles only via the fineness of the mesh, Therefore, a larger amount of air can pass through the filter and be cleaned accordingly.